Cats are creatures of habit and do not like stress. They like the comforts of home and it is best to find a facility that can accommodate the needs of your cat. When you are looking into boarding your kitty look for facilities that will make the stay easier on the stress of your cat.
Some of the things to look for are:
* The area where the cats are housed is quite and away from boarding dog’s 24 hours supervision
* Plenty of room to exercise such as climbing and jumping in the condo The diet provided is a premium food or food brought from home is fed to your kitty
* Plenty of toys are provided if they wish to play
* Playtime with staff daily Staff that can administer medication if required
* Vaccinations should be required for the protection of your cat
Always There Pet Care exclusively offers cat day care and is one of the few boarding facilities in the DC area to offer such large and plush accommodations for your favorite feline. Felines that board receive the royal treatment with their own private 3ft X 4ft X 8ft condos; fully equipped with scratching post for workouts or lounging, private potty area, comfy beds, tiered shelves for climbing and plenty of toys.
The Kitty Condos are housed upstairs in a private, quiet area, kept away from the other animal guests. Kitties receive 24-hour supervision and lots of love from experienced staff that can also oversee any special diet or medical needs and have access to an on-call veterinarian, by appointment. All feline guests must present proof of vaccination (FVRCP and rabies) and must be spayed or neutered to stay at the Kitty Condos.
Courtsey of Always There Pet Care