Advertising Rates – Advertising Guidelines
Pet Lovers Companion is published once a year in the following areas: Suburban Maryland, DC, Northern Virginia, and Baltimore. Call 703-780-4400 or email us at email@example.com for more information on advertising rates for print or the web or both.
Pet Lovers Companion offers Maryland, DC and Virginia area pet-related businesses many advantages over other forms of local advertising:
- Don’t Miss Your Potential Clients – The Yellow Pages, Newspaper and Coupon Mailers waste 50% of their distribution on non-pet owners. We are the only local publication that is 100% targeted to your potential clients.
- 1/4 of a Million Pet Owners Will Be Reached – At a fraction of the cost of traditional Yellow Pages with no wasted distribution.
- Nobody Reads The Yellow Pages For Fun – Our readers enjoy PLC’s informative articles, fun little factoids, poems, and stories. Your supporting advertisement is seen repeatedly because of the PLC’s editorial content and resource function. The NEW full color, magazine-quality glossy pages are designed for a full year of page-turning and reference!
- Long Shelf Life – Pet Lovers Companion is kept by pet owners as the definitive guide to their pet-related interests, which results in targeted repeat impressions and longevity for your business.
- Targeted, Expanded Distribution – Since its inception, over 800,000 copies of PLC have been distributed at more than 1000 high-traffic distribution locations. We are continuously adding new distribution sites near your business, giving your advertisement even more visibility!
- User Friendly Listings – By town of vets, kennels, groomers, pet shops, apartments, and pet supply and food stores are listed in both PLC’s printed publications and user friendly website.
- Thousands Of Animals Have Been Placed – Through our support of animal shelters and various rescue groups – animals that become your clients.
- Show Your Support – Sponsors of PLC are showing their clients and non-profits their support of the local animal community from which they derive their income.
- Can You Afford To Be Left Out? Just 46 cents a day will list your business in the upcoming edition of the Pet Lovers Companion or on the web!